- gewoon bergen — edition
- Shoebox Memories #2 ‘Verfgoed’
- FUNKIRK, Best Ski trip Ever
- RUIMTELIJKE INGREEP 001
- Jusqu’ici tout va bien
- ZW/W PAS
- die magdalena
- FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING – DO NADA PARA ALGO
- Ilya Prigogine In Kleur
- One sketch a day – Liesbeth De Stercke
- Amoureux solitaires — Tine Guns
- Dit is over
- Sketch- & Copybook
- Vanteen Totkop
- 100 Vooruit
- Shoebox Memories
- Turn Them Pages (7)
- Copybooks (10)
- Copybook 6 – Walk & Talk 2012
- Copybook 5.2 – WIELS
- Copybook 5.1 – WIELS
- Copybook 4.2 – S.M.A.K.
- Copybook 4.1 – S.M.A.K.
- Copybook 3.1 – Red Bull Space, De Studio
- Copybook 2.3 – Brakke Grond, Amsterdam (NL)
- Copybook 2.2 – Brakke Grond, Amsterdam (NL)
- Copybook 2.1 – Brakke Grond, Amsterdam (NL)
- Copybook 1 – Espace Ladda
- Plan B
- Fiendfest Fanzine
- PASTE IT catalog
- RISOGRAFIA Catalog
- MUSIC FOR LIBRARY
- STEAMROLLER PRINTING
- TORSO COPY
- TC RECORDINGS
- TOPO COPY GOING PLACES!
- Académie des Beaux-Arts, Kinshasa.
- Central Vapeur 4 (FR)
- ‘Open Sesame’ @ CLUB SOCIAL
- Levis Ambiance House
- Antalis Brainstore
- Walk & Talk 2013 (Pt)
- Scheld’apen op de beurs
- Campo Victoria
- WIELS – Museum Night fever 2013
- Vrijstaat O.
- Festival van de Creativiteit
- Walk & Talk Azores (Pt)
- Fabrikage Art Festival
- Red Bull Space
- Caracas, Venezuela
- Fiend Projects Art Festival
- museumn8 – Brakke Grond Amsterdam (NL)
- Alley (Guerilla) Gallery
- PRINT SPECIALS
- SUBBACULTCHA MONTHLY FEAT. ARTIST
- Featured artist – November 2013 Pieterjan Grandy
- Featured artist – October 2013 Nina Vandeweghe
- Featured artist – September 2013 GENERAL DIKKI
- Featured Artist – July/August 2013, HERETIC (UK)
- Featured artist – June 2013 Juan Carlos Herrera (Ven)
- Featured artist – May 2013 Byram Tunez
- Featured artist – April 2013 Enrico Boccioletti (it)
- Featured artist – March 2013 James Wijnendaele
- Featured artist – Dec 2012 / Jan 2013 Dieter Durinck
- Featured artist – Nov 2012 Torso Copy
- Featured artist – Oct 2012 Lychee Spears
- Featured artist – Sept 2012 Bruno Vandenberghe
- Featured artist – July 2012 Tessa De Ceuninck
- Featured artist – June 2012 Samuel Vanderveken
- Featured artist – May 2012 Nathan De Corte
- Featured artist – April 2012 Cazzimir Meulemans
- Featured artist – Feb 2012 Tom Van der Borght
- Featured artist – Dec 2011 Crakk David
- PAPER ART SALE
- PAINTED VANS UNITE! MAKING A VANZINE
- RISO printing @ Topo Copy
- Open Call
Music For Library
Topo Copy and Cosy Cozy joined forces for a series of musical library experiences. For each session musicians were invited to play adapted library music – live, from an isolated adjoining room – for approximately one hour. This to entertain people while discovering an extraordinary collection of printed art. The record brings excerpts from each set.
Topo Copy Recordings – September 2016
12 inch, 125 gr white vinyl, gatefold cover.
Supported by: SMartBe Vlaanderen & Stad Gent
Limited Edition /250 — Buy Now €20
The Shelf Library is a growing collection and ongoing expo of printed art. Topo Copy has a unique collection of self-published (fan-)zines, limited edition printed art(-books) and inde- pendent publications, with contributions from around the globe. The Shelf Library functions as an expo, one you can touch.
Topo Copy is an ‘openlab-research-center’ for print, zines, paper, copy, ink and art … with a selfpublishing label & (zine-)library, activities such as work- shops, lectures, interventions and exhibitions. We run an ‘open atelier’ with machines for creation, using ink and paper. We print Riso.
Cosy Cozy is a duo seeking ways to bring music to people in a cosy atmosphere. Cosy Cozy plays vinyl, curates and organizes. Partners in crime and friends for life: Kurt Stockman & Jonas Nachtergaele.
MFL I — Inne Eysermans
Inne Eysermans is known as the leading lady and songwriter of the band Amatorski founded back in 2007. She’s also involved in loads of other sonic adventures and composes for theater, film, animation and more … From time to time she teams up with writer Saskia de Coster to combine word and sound. With her solo project ‘per-son’ she (re-)organises sound in songs and / or sonorous landscapes. We love her distinctive musical flavor and passion for (acousmatic) sound.
MFL II — Témé Tan
Témé Tan is the alias of multi-instrumentalist Tanguy Haesevoets. As a child, Tanguy grew up playing in the “matiti”, the weeds in the back of his yard in Kinshasa. Being of Congolese descent, his first musical memories were the rumba records his uncles played at family reunions and the zouk tapes of his cousins. After travelling in Andalucía, Japan and Guatemala it was in the south-woody part of Belgium that Témé Tan shaped its sound. And we must admit the guy is huggable. This session was shaped in collaboration with KAPOW, the movement — a.k.a (Mistah) Matty and his magical group of friends.
MFL III — IJ
IJ is Inge van den Kroonenberg & Jürgen De Blonde . IJ cracks spaces without breaking. IJ doubts about chorus. IJ loves the sounds of silence and makes you consonant. Jürgen was born in Eeklo, raised in Knesselare and is now based in Ghent. You could know him from projects like Köhn, the portables, Inwolves and many more … Inge grew up in Arcen, on the German border in the northern Dutch province of Limburg. Via Berlin and Amsterdam and Antwerp she ended up in Ghent. She is a composer, recordist, vocalist, sound designer for film, dance and visual arts. Jurgen has a gremlin beard, and we like that. Inge does not.
After activities with a variety of groups our favourite keyboard magician Jozef Dumoulin nowadays also performs solo, armed with a Fender Rhodes. He creates a universe of ‘free electro’. Memories of jazz, ambient, noise, contemporary classical music and more, … but above all an invitation to let go and to embrace the unknown. As a musician, Dumoulin is known for being able to maintain his own voice in every musical context, whether it be traditional jazz, improvised music, pop music or contemporary music. “dreams about music and music about dreams” — Le Soir 2011
The trio Jonas Nachtergaele, Ruben Nachtergaele, and Kurt Stockman, aka Kapotski have become quite infamous for (re)appropriating unexpected technologies and artefacts for the creation of music. Kapotski (derived from the Dutch word for broken ‘kapot’) have elevated hacked toys, reverse engineered junk, and the peep and squeak of pre-historic kitchen and household appliances to an art form: weird, entertaining, resourceful, and at times even verging on the perverse. A typical Kapotski performance is an intense live improvisation, where the pleasure of playing is key. Kapotski show that mundane, old and redundant technology can be a perfect base for innovative and experimental sound.
Thanks 2 — DOK, NUCLEO, Jens Wijnendaele, Olivier Provost, Vloer 0, Jasper Wentzel, KAPOW, Louis-Philippe Beauduin, El Topo, Dries Deriemaeker, Kelly, Liesbeth, Griet and our moms.